Terms & Conditions
You must read, agree and accept all of the terms and conditions set out below and those incorporated by reference before you may become a member.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time by giving you Notice ("Notice") by posting the amended terms and conditions on this website.
Any amended terms and conditions will govern new memberships after the expiry of 30 days following the date of the Notice.
TNL - means Times Newspapers Ltd
"We", "Ourselves", "Our"- means Eat Out and Times Newspapers Ltd
"Site"- means eatoutdiningcard.co.uk
- The Eat Out membership is a benefit to the The Times and Sunday Times subscription packages. When you subscribe to the newspaper or the digital package you will automatically be entitled to the discounts of the Eat Out membership.
- The Eat Out membership is an ongoing membership which means your membership is renewed automatically at the end of each membership year, as long as you renew your subscription to The Times and Sunday Times.
- Special offers advertised on the Site are only available to our members who present their valid Times+ membership card. This discount is not available in conjunction with any other offers the restaurant may be running at any one time - this may include set menus or any other menus other than the standard a la carte menu.
- The Eat Out offer comprises:
- 2 for 1 is on main courses as a minimum, but some restaurant may also include 2 for 1 starters and / or 2 for 1 desserts. The cheapest [or equivalent] dish of each course being free
- 50% off the food bill means that diners can eat and receive a 50% discount on their food bill but does not include service charge
- 25% off the total food and drink bill means diners can eat and drink and receive 25% off the entire food and drinks bill but does not include service charge
- Restaurants will offer the discount across a number of sittings which you can choose from: Early Bird (until 12pm), Lunch or Dinner. Some restaurants may require pre-booking. Please check the individual restaurant pages for their details. Service charge not included in any offer.
- All you need to do is show your Times+ membership card at the restaurant when you arrive and when you request your bill.
- Please mention your Eat Out membership when booking which is advisable.
- Restaurants may limit the number of Eat Out tables that they offer each day. Pre-bookings are advisable.
- All of Our offers may only be obtained by using a valid Times+ membership card (includes a valid Times+ temporary card and Times+ mobile card), the expiry date of which will vary and thus will always be checked at each restaurant. To avoid embarrassment please do not attempt to use expired cards. Our card is strictly non-transferable and can only be used by named members and dining partner/s. Attempted misuse will result in confiscation. Notwithstanding, we reserve the right to cancel this promotion.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to update the website to show the current particulars of participating restaurants and the terms of their availability for participation in the scheme. Participating restaurants may, however, withdraw from the scheme or change the terms and conditions of their availability after you have become a member and We shall have no responsibility for any such withdrawals by participating restaurants or any such changes in their terms and conditions or availability. Members will have the benefit of any additional restaurants which join the scheme at a later date and any increase in availability of participating restaurants. Any of Our printed marketing material is intended as a guide of restaurants who are participating at the time of publication and therefore may not include all participating restaurants at any one time.
- The information contained in the material in our website is only for information purposes. We do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this Site or the reliability of the access to this Site. Neither Ourselves nor any of Our directors, officers, agents, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our Site or our services. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- In no event do We accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence for any damages or losses including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use our website. We do not provide any warranty that the website or Sites which are linked to our Site are free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. The pages contained in the Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time to the best of our ability but may at times be out of date, for which We do not accept liability.
- Third party goods and services - we do not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be accessed or displayed through or on the site. We take no responsibility for bad experiences or unsatisfactory food standards at any of the restaurants. Any complaints should in the first instance be taken up directly with the restaurant but We will endeavour to investigate any unresolved problems, however We cannot be held responsible for the actions of the restaurants. For complaints about restaurants, please contact: 020 7860 1130
- Failure to enforce or non-reliance on any of these Terms and Conditions by Ourselves on a particular occasion or occasions will not prevent Us from subsequently relying on or enforcing them.
- These Terms and Conditions, and any agreement entered into in connection with the same, shall be interpreted in accordance with the English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.