Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Eat Out initiative?
- We know how much everyone loves eating out in good restaurants so through the Eat Out initiative you and your friends can enjoy 2 main meals for the price of 1, 50% off your food bill or even 25% off your total bill at more than 1,100 top restaurants throughout the UK. We’ll present destination restaurants too that will have bespoke offers. They may not be around for long, so make sure you don’t miss out.
- How do I become a member?
- You can enjoy Eat Out benefits by becoming a subscriber to the Times and/or The Sunday Times and enjoy Eat Out for free as part of your Times+ benefits package, using your Times+ card. To find out about other benefits of being a Times subscriber please visit: www.timespacks.com.
- When will my card arrive?
- If you have purchased a subscription to The Times and/or The Sunday Times, your Times+ card will be sent out with your subscribers welcome pack within 7 days if you are a print subscriber and 5 weeks if you are digital only.
- How much does it cost?
- Eat Out is yours for free if you become a subscriber to The Times and/or The Sunday Times. Please view the different subscription packages available at www.timespacks.com.
- How long is my card valid?
- Your Times+ card can be used to receive the restaurant discounts as part of Eat Out for as long as you subscribe to The Times and/or The Sunday Times.
- How many people can dine out with one Times+ Card?
- Restaurants will specify how many people can eat out with one card and this information can be found on the individual restaurant listings pages.
- Do I need to book a table in advance?
- Some restaurants require advance booking but this will be specified on the individual restaurant listing pages. You should mention when booking that you are a Times+ card holder and you wish to take up the Eat Out offer.
- How much can I expect to save by having an Times+ Card?
- There are no limits on the total savings that you can make throughout the year. The more you eat out the more you will save. However, on average Eat Out members can save £14 on each visit to a restaurant, therefore if you eat out once a week that equates to over £720 of savings in a year!
- What happens if I'm not happy?
- We're sure you will be delighted by the hundreds of pounds you are saving each year and experiencing great food and service at the very best local restaurants. But just in case it ever does happen that one of our members becomes unhappy we have a free phone helpline and a dedicated customer service team who are always ready and waiting to help – 020 7860 1130.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.