About Eat Out
Over the last ten years, more than a million Times and Sunday Times readers have dined out for less thanks to a range of fantastic restaurant offers.
Now we’re delighted to present Eat Out: our new premium dining offer available across the country throughout the year. As a subscriber to The Times and The Sunday Times you can enjoy our biggest and most exclusive dining offer yet. Restaurants nationwide are offering a choice of two main meals for the price of one, a 50% saving on your food bill or a 25% discount on your total food and drink bill — and all you need to do is show your Times+ membership card at your chosen venue.
How It Works
Subscribe to The Times and The Sunday Times
Search and choose restaurants
Check offers and reserve your table
Present your card, enjoy your meal
- The 2 for 1 offer applies to main courses, but some restaurants will also offer 2 for 1 starters and/or 2 for 1 desserts. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course will be free.
- The 50% discount on the food bill applies to all food, but not drinks, and does not include service charge.
- The 25% discount applies to the entire food and drinks bill but does not include the service charge.
- We’ll present destination restaurants too that will have bespoke offers. They may not be around for long, so make sure you don’t miss out.
- Restaurants will indicate a price range which is the average cost for 2 main courses and a bottle of wine before any discount.
- All participating restaurants will offer one of the above discounts. You can choose from three sittings: Early Bird (until 12pm), Lunch or Dinner. Some restaurants may require pre-booking. Please check the individual restaurant pages for full details.
- To redeem the offer, all you need to do is show your Times+ card at the restaurant when you ask for the bill and your discount will be deducted.
Please note: Eat Out cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. This may include set menus.
Restaurants may be especially busy between December 1 and 31, on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day, Easter and on Bank Holidays. Please call the restaurant to confirm that you can use Eat Out at these times.
Other exclusions may apply. Please check individual listings for more details.